Construction of the station complex “Michurinsky Prospekt” with two running tunnels 1275 m long and full engineering support.
State Employer: Department of Construction of Moscow
Employer: JSC “Mosinzhproject”
The station “Michurinsky Prospekt” is semi-underground, partially shallow, partly covered by ground, column, three-span, has two underground vestibules. Zone of the station’s influence includes 62 thousand people, incl. in the zone of the pedestrian approach 14 thousand people. The station is built on a steep slope and has multi-level interchange passages.
VOLUMES OF CONSTRUCTION OF THE STATION “MICHURINSKY PROSPECT”
The project includes:
- Running tunnels ∅ 6m with TBM excavation – 1164.2 m (prefabricated reinforced concrete 7123 m3);
- Upper structure of the track – 1.16 km;
- Construction of enclosing structures by method «wall in ground» – 17792 m3;
- Soil excavation – 173 700 m3;
- Installation of metal fixing of trenches – 3 316 t;
- Construction of the station structures (monolithic reinforced concrete) – 78 100 m3;
- Construction and installation of steel structures – 2930 t;
- Construction of retaining structures of piles ∅ 1020 – 4500 m3;
- Piles of the base of the station complex with ∅ 1020 – 9346 m3;
- Construction of near-tunnel facilities
- Engineering arrangement of the station and near-tunnel buildings
- Construction, finishing and interior works.
- “Bored-secant and tangent piles” – construction of enclosing structures.
- “Augering piles” – arrangement of earth pressure for the withdrawal of shields and for the pile foundation under the tray plate.
- “Anchoring fastening” – fastening of enclosing walls of foundation pits.
- Tunnel excavation by mechanized tunneling complex.